Get to Know Surety Bonds in Aurora, CA, and Other Bail Bond Solutions That Are Right for You
At 1st Stop Bail Bonds, we are committed to helping people keep their lives on track. We offer a variety of jail bonds, including surety bonds in Aurora, CA. Our trained, experienced, and helpful team has helped people and their families through tough times. Count on us to be there when you most need it. Since we are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week, we are always here to help people, their friends, and their loved ones.
Different Bail Bonds to Meet Specific Needs
Not all legal situations are alike. Likewise, financial circumstances may dictate covering the bail in different ways. Fortunately, we can help you find the right solutions. As a full-service bail bond company, we have the resources and knowledge to offer a variety of bonds. Talk to us about the situation, and we will sponsor a bond that is right for you and the person you are bailing out. Here are several types of bail:
- Citation Release: Not every offense warrants jail time. Instead of booking suspects, police officers may issue them with a citation release, which is a written statement instructing the accused when to appear in court.
- Personal Recognizance: Judges may choose to release a suspect waiting for trial on recognizance—meaning, the accused is responsible for showing up in court but is not required to pay bail. Personal recognizance may be issued to suspects who are not considered dangerous and are accused of minor, nonviolent offenses.
- Property Bonds: This bond enables defendants to use their property, like a home or plot of land, as the bond. The court gets a lien in the amount of the bail. In case the defendant does not show up for court, the courts have the right to foreclose on the land.
- Surety Bond: Most commonly known as the “bail bond,” this bond is for defendants who cannot afford their bail. A friend or relative will contract a bail bondsman to sponsor a bond on behalf of the accused through an insurance company. If the defendant does not honor their court dates, the relative who backed the bail bond is responsible for paying the bondsman.
- Cash Bonds: The accused has the option of paying for their bail through cash. The courts may also accept money in the form of checks. Paying with cash also means that the defendant does not need to work with a bail bonds company to secure bail.
- Immigration Bonds: Illegal immigrants who have been detained by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement may be eligible for bail while waiting to stand in court. There are two types of immigration bonds: a delivery bond and a voluntary departure bond.
Finding the right way to post bail for your specific situation can be difficult. Let us simplify the process for you. If a close friend or loved one is counting on you to post their bail, we’re here to help. As your experienced bail bond company, we will sponsor a surety bond that meets your needs.
Contact us to request a consultation for a surety bond. Our bail bond company is based in Aurora, CO, and we serve clients throughout Arapahoe, Denver, Douglas, Adams, and Jefferson Counties.